Posted to builds@apache.org by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2010/06/01 11:13:51 UTC

RE: New Machine waiting for Hudson Master

Anything to do with these :

-bash-3.00$ ps -ef | grep sendmail | wc -l
     118
-bash-3.00$ ps -ef | grep hudsonSupport/nightly/processHadoopPatchEmail | wc
-l
     341

Seems it gets stuck all the while, lots of those processes are weeks old.
Would be good to sort out what it causing that.

> > Do we have any Hudson Admins (or wannabees) who would like to help
> > tackle the migration?
> >

> I would like to help on this.

Great, thanks.

Gav...