Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pham Phuong Tu <tu...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/21 05:37:47 UTC

Webhdfs - namenoderpcaddress is not specified exception

I am a new user of Webhdfs, my Hadoop version is 2.4 (Horton work 2.1), i
am getting exception when run below command like this:

curl -i -L “http://192.168.1.115:50075/webhdfs/v1/data/test1.txt?op=OPEN”
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Cache-Control: no-cache
Expires: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 03:50:58 GMT
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 03:50:58 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 03:50:58 GMT
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 03:50:58 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Jetty(6.1.26)
{“RemoteException”:{“exception”:”IllegalArgumentException”,”javaClassName”:”java.lang.IllegalArgumentException”,”message”:”namenoderpcaddress
is not specified.”}

Please tell me how to fix this problem? And, what is the default number of
namenoderpcaddress, thanks.

--

*Pham Phuong TuBack-end & Big data developerSkype: phamphuongtu*