Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Je...@dbv-winterthur.de on 2004/06/23 15:44:57 UTC

AW: Migration 4.1.27 to 4.1.30 -> Servlet-Configuration won't wor k

Oh sorry, that is just a typo.

That's the right mapping (don't know, where the l came from):

 <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>appmanager</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/appmanager</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

And the login-Request is http://xxx/login/, and not http://xxx/login.

The curious is, that it works fine with tomcat 4.1.27.

I tried various requests with and without additional path informations.
getPathInfo still returns null. It is very strange...

Posted by Veniamin Fichin <3c...@mail.ru>.
Jens.Mueller@dbv-winterthur.de wrote:

> Oh sorry, that is just a typo.
>
> That's the right mapping (don't know, where the l came from):
>
>  <servlet-mapping>
>      <servlet-name>appmanager</servlet-name>
>      <url-pattern>/appmanager</url-pattern>
>  </servlet-mapping>
>
> And the login-Request is http://xxx/login/, and not http://xxx/login.
>
> The curious is, that it works fine with tomcat 4.1.27.
>
> I tried various requests with and without additional path informations.
> getPathInfo still returns null. It is very strange...

    This' really strange, is it acceptable for you to upgrage to 5.x
branch and try some simple mappings there?

--
Veniamin Fichin