Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Er...@McAfee.com on 2011/10/17 23:41:10 UTC

assertion fail

This totally hoses my integration... can't do anything useful.  This happens when I do a "SVN Upgrade" on source.  It's failing on source I've never modified before.  Going to install 1.6 and do a clean up on the projects.

TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\entries.c'
line 1935: assertion failed (svn_checksum_match(entry_md5_checksum,
found_md5_checksum))

Re: assertion fail

Posted by Er...@McAfee.com.
I've tried svn checkout. It didn't seem to work either. I'll try again in the

On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:00 PM, "Andy Levy" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 17:31,  <Er...@mcafee.com> wrote:
>> Thank you Stefan for the reply.
>>
>> Unfortunately, I am having a much worse issue.  After reinstall of 1.7, my machine runs out of memory out when I visit the repo-browser.  TortoiseProc uses 25% CPU and constantly increases memory until it crashes.  So, I can't download the new source from this avenue.  If there is anything I can do to help debug, please let me know.  I'm stuck :(
>
> I saw this happen once, but haven't been able to reproduce it.
>
> Repo-Browser is not required to check out from a repository. If you
> know the URL, you can use SVN Checkout.

RE: assertion fail

Posted by Er...@McAfee.com.
Thank you all for the help.  I was able to get the prior version back up and running and will reattempt this at a later date, when I have some more down time.  I'm thinking it's due to "un-clean" subversion trees prior to upgrade, but I will verify it when I get a chance.

Re: assertion fail

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: assertion fail

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.