Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/07 10:30:26 UTC

Developing Arquillian extension and TomEE Embedded

Hello,

I have been developing an arquillian extension for integrating with Moco
framework, but I am finding one problem when Embedded TomEE container is
used. I have tried with Wildfly Embedded, Managed and Remote and it works,
and also it works with TomEE remote adapter, the only case that it doesn't
work is with the embed ones. I have opened a forum on Arquillian site too
https://community.jboss.org/thread/238759 but I don't know exactly if I am
doing somethign wrong, if there is a problem with TomEE Embed or what's
happening. Basically  RemoteLoadableExtension is not executed so extension
is not registered correctly.

Thank you so much.

Re: Developing Arquillian extension and TomEE Embedded

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau