Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo> on 2004/09/23 08:39:59 UTC

dorffweb.com down?

Hi,

The updated tapestry tutorial is said to be available
on dorffweb.com, but the site seems to be down. Does
anyone know what is going on?

Thanks!

--
Kent Tong, Msc, MCSE, SCJP, CCSA, Delphi Certified
Manager of IT Dept, CPTTM

Re: dorffweb.com down?

Posted by kd...@kcp.com.
Yes. My hosting service (name2host.com) went down because apparently their
hosting service went teets up. I THINK everything is back in action (took
about 3 days). They found a new hosting service and had to move all of
their machines to the new location, change dns, etc.

Kevin

--
Kevin C. Dorff
IT Systems Engineer, Staff