Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@adscale.co.nz> on 2020/05/11 10:57:18 UTC

Are there any plans for MM2 to expose functionality to mutate records?

As per the subject, I've been delving into MM2 and don't see a
similar piece of functionality like the ability in MM1 to specify a message
handler.

Looks like it'd be reasonably straightforward to incorporate into the
MirrorSourceTask, but I'm wondering if it's been discussed and discarded
already.

Kind regards,

Liam Clarke-Hutchinson

Re: Are there any plans for MM2 to expose functionality to mutate records?

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@adscale.co.nz>.
Oh... I just realised it's based on KC, so can just use SMTs. Sweet! Please
disregard my last email.

Kind regards,

Liam Clarke-Hutchinson