Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin German <Ke...@efi.com> on 2006/10/25 17:20:04 UTC

trouble building - site down?

Hi

I'm trying to build the current trunk, but maven keeps failing because it
cannot reach people.apache.org for dependencies.  This page shows the
current status of people.apache.org
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/#SERVICEDOWNTIME
It appears that the site has been down since at least Saturday.

Is there an alternative repository that I can add to my pom.xml so that I
will be able to build a clean checkout?

Thanks,
Kevin German

EFI - Electronics For Imaging
http://www.efi.com

Re: trouble building - site down?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 10/26/06, Blinker <be...@ironmountain.com> wrote:

> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> > Things are looking back now I think.
> >
> > On 10/25/06, Kevin German <Ke...@efi.com> wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I'm trying to build the current trunk, but maven keeps failing because it
> >> cannot reach people.apache.org for dependencies.  This page shows the
> >> current status of people.apache.org
> >> http://monitoring.apache.org/status/#SERVICEDOWNTIME
> >> It appears that the site has been down since at least Saturday.
> >

> people.apache.org is back up, but if you look at
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/ the only
> directory listed is myfaces. There isn't anything in there for ActiveMQ or
> other projects on which it depends.

We've never done a full Maven 2 release yet (though we will soon
hopefully with 4.1)

Though we've snapshots of 4.1 in the snapshot repo

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

You can get distros of 4.0.x from here...
http://people.apache.org/repository/incubator-activemq/distributions/
--

James
-------

Re: trouble building - site down?

Posted by Blinker <be...@ironmountain.com>.

James.Strachan wrote:

> Things are looking back now I think.
>
> On 10/25/06, Kevin German <Ke...@efi.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm trying to build the current trunk, but maven keeps failing because it
>> cannot reach people.apache.org for dependencies.  This page shows the
>> current status of people.apache.org
>> http://monitoring.apache.org/status/#SERVICEDOWNTIME
>> It appears that the site has been down since at least Saturday.

people.apache.org is back up, but if you look at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/ the only
directory listed is myfaces. There isn't anything in there for ActiveMQ or
other projects on which it depends.

-Beth

Re: trouble building - site down?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.