Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rajesh Kumar (IN4774)" <ra...@mindtree.com> on 2009/09/02 16:04:53 UTC

Space issues in PATH variable

Hi All,

I am facing some issues in terms of white space in PATH in ant script. Can you please help me with below line in unix env?

<chmod file=" ${VSSCheckout}/CICS_REPORTS/Message Handler/C++ Programs/run.sh" perm="777" />

Regards,
Rajesh

Re: Space issues in PATH variable

Posted by Gilbert Rebhan <an...@schillbaer.de>.
Rajesh Kumar (IN4774) schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> I am facing some issues in terms of white space in PATH in ant script. Can you please help me with below line in unix env?
>
> <chmod file=" ${VSSCheckout}/CICS_REPORTS/Message Handler/C++ Programs/run.sh" perm="777" />

try =
file='"${VSSCheckout}/CICS_REPORTS/Message Handler/C++ Programs/run.sh"'

Regards, Gilbert