Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chandra Madhumanchi (cmadhuma)" <cm...@cisco.com> on 2008/11/19 06:46:15 UTC

please help me how to configure SSL 2 way on tamcat webser by using .net client.

Hi

when i am validating client certificate by using .net class(sslStream)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.security.sslstream.as
px
i am getting error like SSPI failed.

Actually in server.xml  i configure clientAuth as True.

 <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 -->

               maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
maxSpareThreads="75"
               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="true" sslProtocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="server.keystore" keystorePass="123456" />

Do i need to do any other settings come out the problem.

Could you please provide any sample solution how to validate client
certificate on tamcat webserver through .Net client.

Regards

Chandra Madhumanchi

<http://www.cisco.com/>

Re: please help me how to configure SSL 2 way on tamcat webser by using .net client. can anybody solve this problem

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: please help me how to configure SSL 2 way on tamcat webser by using .net client. can anybody solve this problem

Posted by "Chandra Madhumanchi (cmadhuma)" <cm...@cisco.com>.

Do we have any solution ssl 2 way configuration on tamcat webserver
through .Net Client