Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by seeteshh <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/15 10:35:16 UTC

Update synonyms.txt file based on values in the database

How do I update the synonyms.txt file if the data is being fetched from a
database say PostgreSQL since I wont be able to update the synonmys.txt file
every time manually and also the data is related to a table and not known to
Solr.

I am using Apache Solr 8.4.

Regards,

Seetesh hindlekar

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Re: Update synonyms.txt file based on values in the database

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.
Try looking into Managed Resources:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/managed-resources.html

Charlie

On 15/01/2020 10:35, seeteshh wrote:
> How do I update the synonyms.txt file if the data is being fetched from a
> database say PostgreSQL since I wont be able to update the synonmys.txt file
> every time manually and also the data is related to a table and not known to
> Solr.
>
> I am using Apache Solr 8.4.
>
> Regards,
>
> Seetesh hindlekar