Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alvinpaul <a....@xtroncorp.com> on 2011/06/28 08:25:21 UTC

Clustering Tutorial

Hi,

Can you help me with any tutorial link for replicated message store
clustering. I search a lot and could not find any. Please help me on this.

Thanks

Re: Clustering Tutorial

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM, alvinpaul <a....@xtroncorp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you help me with any tutorial link for replicated message store
> clustering. I search a lot and could not find any. Please help me on this.

Hi

FuseSource have some ActiveMQ guides. You can look here:
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-activemq/#documentation

> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource