Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by swathi <re...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/02 17:30:41 UTC

services in practice application.

Hi.
In practice application, Writing CRUD operations for Person entity Step -
2,For creating a new person, a service, createPracticePerson is called. In
that service, a simple method , createPracticePerson is invoked from
PracticeServices.xml. <service name="createPracticePerson"
default-entity-name="Person" engine="simple"
location="component://practice/script/org/hotwax/practice/PracticeServices.xml"
invoke="createPracticePerson" auth="true">     <description>Create a
Person</description>     <auto-attributes include="pk" mode="OUT"
optional="false"/>     <attribute name="salutation" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="true"/>     <attribute name="firstName" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="false"/>     <attribute name="middleName" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="true"/>     <attribute name="lastName" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="false"/>     <attribute name="suffix" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="true"/></service>   But its not mentioned what has to be in this
createPracticePerson simplemethod. Iam not clear about this. Can someone
please help me in understanding what has to be done in this invoked simple
method inorder to create a new person.
Thanks.

Re: services in practice application.

Posted by Петр Богданов <bp...@ukr.net>.

Re[2]: services in practice application.

Posted by Петр Богданов <bp...@ukr.net>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Swati,