Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ananth Sarathy <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/10 21:36:00 UTC

ORM Question

I was just looking around the list serv and google, and didn't really find
anything great, so I figure I'd just put it out there.

Are there an ORM options out there for HBase? If not does the group have any
suggestions/best practices when using Hbase to persist objects?
Ananth T Sarathy

Re: ORM Question

Posted by Ananth Sarathy <an...@gmail.com>.
thanks,