Posted to users@felix.apache.org by jamie campbell <ja...@parit.ca> on 2011/02/25 20:54:04 UTC

MetaTypeService configurators?

Does anyone know if there are one or more FOSS general GUI OSGi
configurators from MetaTypeService?  I've started to work on one but it
has a very "wheel reinventing" feel to it so I'm hoping that one or more
projects have already broken ground here...

-Jamie

Re: MetaTypeService configurators?

Posted by jamie campbell <ja...@parit.ca>.
True, but it does remote management (adds new http dependencies and
stuff), as well as iterating a bunch of information my users won't want
to see.. I was hoping for something very slim and trim.  For now, I'll
keep plugging away on my version of the wheel :)

-Jamie

Posted by Martin Ždila <m....@mwaysolutions.com>.
AFAIK Apache Felix WebConsole has it.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:54 PM, jamie campbell <ja...@parit.ca> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are one or more FOSS general GUI OSGi
> configurators from MetaTypeService?  I've started to work on one but it has
> a very "wheel reinventing" feel to it so I'm hoping that one or more
> projects have already broken ground here...
>
> -Jamie

Ing. Martin Ždila
CTO

M-Way Solutions Slovakia s.r.o.