Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/05 12:00:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Hi folks,

Sorry to bother you by firing two votes at once, but I must admit that
MINA 1.1.0, Java 5 port of MINA 1.0.x is ready to be released IMHO.

Java 5 Generics and covariant return type have been used extensively
so there's no more cumbersome down-casts.  Except that it doesn't have
any difference from 1.0.x.

Please review the Generified API carefully, and cast your vote.

[ ]: +1, release
[ ]: 0, abstain
[ ]: -1, don't release

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
This vote had been open for a week, and got no 0 or -1 votes.  Let me
close it and announce the vote result.

Cheers,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by "Mehmet D. AKIN" <md...@gmail.com>.
> [X]: +1, release

Have been testing for a while..

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/07, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [X]: +1, release

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
[X]: +1, release
[ ]: 0, abstain
[ ]: -1, don't release

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Hanson Char <ha...@gmail.com>.
[x]: +1, release
[ ]: 0, abstain
[ ]: -1, don't release

Hanson

RE: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Dawie Malan <da...@mxit.com>.
Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.mxit.co.za/pdfs/mxit_legal.pdf or call: +27 21 888 7000

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
> [x]: +1, release
> [ ]: 0, abstain
> [ ]: -1, don't release

I've been waiting :)

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ersin

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
+1

--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Apr 5, 2007, at 3:00 AM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> [ ]: +1, release
> [ ]: 0, abstain
> [ ]: -1, don't release

+1

thanks for the help in pushing this out!

-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 1.1.0