Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by EMILY <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/06 11:54:49 UTC

SEO services for15 keywords package

Hi,
Greeting for the day!!
I am, a Business Marketing Executive in SEO, Web Design & Web Development
providing company based at Delhi -NCR in India.
We offer a best and affordable SEO services per month for a 15 keywords
package including below outlined monthly services & deliverables:

1. Meta Tags Check
2. XML Sitemap Check
3. HTMl Sitemap Check
4. Duplicate Content Check
5. Robots.txt Check
6. Canonicalization Check
7. Mobile Responsive Check
8. Keyword Density Recommendation/Implementation
9. Urllist.txt
10. Google Webmaster account setup
11. Google Analytics account setup
12. Directory Submission
13. Social Bookmarking
14. Internal Backlinking
15. Article Submission

Note: We send Monthly report to each of our clients so that they can have
regular updates on their website. Also, this shows that we work regularly on
the website in a very elegant way.
We use only white hat and ethical SEO techniques for websites.

Do let me know if you are interested, then our BDM can send you our past
work details, testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Business Marketing Executive