Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bob T <rt...@localnet.com> on 2002/04/10 07:44:48 UTC

OT:Perl/CGI Issue

Kevin
 I have not yet installed Perl 5.6.1 on my Linux or OS/2 boxes but...
Due to a disk problem I did have to download and reinstall ActivePerl 5.6.1
on WinXP.
 Before I did I completely removed the previous version, just as you do with
Java. So, I had to also use PPM and install all my modules again, DBI etc..
All works fine..
  If you installed on whatever OS, I would suggest a second download..
  As Plato said " When in doubt, Reinstall".

Bob T