Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/06/03 21:31:19 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "BayesFaq" by MikeBrown

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "BayesFaq" page has been changed by MikeBrown:
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesFaq?action=diff&rev1=23&rev2=24

Comment:
+link to new page explaining Bayes token expiration; capitalize Bayes consistently; consistently say "database" instead of "db"

  How can users train Bayes using an IMAP folder?: RemoteImapFolder

+ How long is token data retained?: BayesExpiration
+
  Why isn't autolearning working for me? (aka: "autolearn=no"): AutolearningNotWorking

- I can't get bayes running with postfix!: SitewidePostfixBayes
+ I can't get Bayes running with postfix!: SitewidePostfixBayes

  How good is SpamAssassin's Bayes implementation?: BayesAccuracy

@@ -33, +35 @@

  How do I migrate from one storage backend to another?: BayesMigration

- My SQL Bayes db contains data for users who no longer exist.  How do I clear this? BayesSqlClearUsers
+ My SQL Bayes database contains data for users who no longer exist.  How do I clear this? BayesSqlClearUsers

  How can I tell how many ham/spam messages have been added to the Bayes database?: You can get this information with [[sa-learn]] by using {{{ sa-learn --dump magic }}}