Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/15 18:25:56 UTC

Question about deployVirtualMachine API Call

Hi,

I would like to use the userdata parameter of the deployVirtualMachine API
Call.

I have a couple questions about this:

1) Is it as simple as adding another GET parameter such as the following:
userdata=mydata?

2) How can I retrieve this userdata field later from the OS running in the
VM that was deployed earlier?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Question about deployVirtualMachine API Call

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
That helps a lot - thanks!

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.