Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/12/02 05:18:50 UTC

Board report for Dec' 20

Hi guys,

I prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports>

Please take a look and let me know if I forgot something or you want to add some details.

I would like to send the report soon.

Thanks !
Regards
JB