Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by neerajsangal <ne...@lattix.com> on 2009/07/31 20:15:02 UTC

Re: Continuum architecture management

As somebody from Lattix, we will be happy to provide you with a license.
Lattix will allow you to analyze your system and will also let you make
changes to it to see the impact of those changes. Emmanuel, I appreciate
your perspective; I will be happy to do a demonstration for you over the web
and hear what you don't like about Lattix.

Neeraj Sangal