Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Subha Gowri K V <su...@indts.com> on 2000/12/04 06:40:43 UTC

Apache - tomcat...S.O.S!!

We are using apache & tomcat servers.  We want to deploy all our
files(servlet classes and jsp files) under apache's htdocs. We want tomcat
to execute the jsp files and apache to execute servlet classes(using jserv).
For this, we included, jserv.conf as well as tomcat-apache.conf in our
httpd.conf file as

Include "C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\conf\jserv.conf"
Include "C:\Jakarta-Tomcat\Tomcat\conf\Tomcat-apache.conf"

Apart from this, are there any settings to be modified in the conf files?

Pl. reply asap.

regards
Subha

RE: Apache - tomcat...S.O.S!!

Posted by Graeme Wallace <gw...@houston.rr.com>.
Why do you need to run the jserv servlet engine in addition
to the tomcat servlet engine. Which version of tomcat
are you using and have you configured the two servlet engines
to listen on different port numbers ?

regards