Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by KirstyS <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/26 13:34:30 UTC

CachedSqlEntityProcessor And Delta Imports

Hi,
I am on the 1.4 Nightly build from September (still need to upgrade).
I am using CachedSqlEntityProcessor for my main queries but was hoping to
use it for my delta-imports as well. Is this possible?
I have a main entity called 'Article' and then
  <entity name="body" pk="CmsArticleBodyPageId"
              query="SELECT Body, CmsArticleId
                         FROM CmsArticleBodyPage"
                        processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"
                        cacheKey="CmsArticleId"
                        cacheLookup="article.CmsArticleId"
             deltaQuery="SELECT Body, CmsArticleId
                                 FROM CmsArticleBodyPage
                                 WHERE where convert(nvarchar(50),
UpdatedDate, 127) >  convert(nvarchar(50),
replace('${dataimporter.last_index_time}', '\', ''), 127)"
              parentDeltaQuery="select * from SolrSearch where
convert(nvarchar(50), CmsArticleId) = convert(nvarchar(50),
'${body.CmsArticleId}')">
           <field column="Body" name="Body"/>
        </entity>

IF you can use the CachedSqlEntityProcessor for DeltaQuery's...how would one
change this?
Thanks in advance
Kirsty