Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Aruna Sankaralingam <Ar...@Cormac-Corp.com> on 2017/10/11 14:32:46 UTC

Nifi Flows

Hi

I have created one Nifi flow that takes a file and loads a database.

Now if I want to create another different flow not related to what I already did, is it possible to save the 1st flow and create a new flow in a new window or something?

Thanks
Aruna

Re: Nifi Flows

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.
Aruna,

Welcome to NiFi!

There are multiple options. Two of my favorite are:

1) If you want to "archive" the first flow and no longer continue to use
it, save it as a template.

2) If you want both flows running alongside each other, but don't want
the noise on your UI canvas, push the first flow down under a process
group, then create your new flow under its own process group.

Hope this helps.

Russ