Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/07/03 00:48:32 UTC

Re: Relative URLs with imagemap

> That's still too sketchy, but it should help you find your bearings, I
> hope.
>
> I hope this isn't all too obscure, but expect otherwise.  (Sigh...).
> Let me know what needs to be expanded on...
>
> rst

OK.  Getting my bearings....  I have the makings of a mod_imap
created that doesn't crash the server...  However, it does not
seem to be getting the imap_handler in front of the server.

I've defined:

#define IMAP_MAGIC_TYPE "application/x-httpd-imap"

handler_rec imap_handlers[] = {
{ IMAP_MAGIC_TYPE, imap_handler },
{ NULL }
};

module imap_module = {
   STANDARD_MODULE_STUFF,
   NULL,			/* initializer */
   NULL,			/* dir config creater */
   NULL,			/* dir merger --- default is to override */
   NULL,			/* server config */
   NULL,			/* merge server config */
   NULL,			/* command table */
   imap_handlers,		/* handlers */
   NULL,			/* filename translation */
   NULL,			/* check_user_id */
   NULL,			/* check auth */
   NULL,			/* check access */
   NULL,			/* type_checker */
   NULL,			/* fixups */
   NULL				/* logger */
};

And have an 'AddType application/x-httpd-imap imap' in srm.conf.

When I select a URL with a *.imap HREF, the browser goes to save-as
mode, and my imap_handler() appears to not be called.

Any hints?  I'd be happy to send along the module if you have time
to look at it.

-Randy