Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com> on 2004/03/02 09:25:22 UTC

array issues

There is an issue with the header files for arrays. The latest code
creates header files with names like VindiciaSoapTransactionItem_Array.h
however the #includes are still using the array name from the wsdl (ie
ArrayOfVindiciaSoapTransactionItems.h) so there is a compilation error.
Which way do we want to go on this one?

elrod

--
Mark Elrod
Vindicia, Inc.

Email: elrod@vindicia.com
Cell:  650-483-5763
Work:  650-522-4484
Main:  650-522-4480
Fax:   650-522-4481
Web:   http://www.vindicia.com

Re: array issues

Posted by Sam Lang <sl...@mcs.anl.gov>.
I've seen this in the C generation as well.  There's also another bug I
discovered - defined types in the WSDL that have dashes (i.e.
my-complex-type) in their local name don't get canonicalized to
underscores or something else (my_complex_type or myComplexType).  I'll
provide a patch for the C parts when I'm sure it works.

-Sam

Re: array issues

Posted by "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>.
I am about to check in changes which allow the source to handle names
with periods in them (apparently this is a convention some perl SOAP
people are using) and also to fix the array header file issue issue.
Additionally it strips the decoration added by the
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.Utils class. Here is a diff of what I
am checking in. Since this is my first check in could you guys look it
over and make sure it is kosher :)

elrod

--
Mark Elrod