Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sashi Ravipati <Ra...@michigan.gov> on 2003/06/30 17:48:15 UTC

How to do this

Hi

I have a lookup table which has approx(1000 rows) with Code and Description. (Say 1=Office,2=home etc)
The user will input data(Say code=1)  in a text field and when he moves to next field he wants the description (Office) to be displayed.

Did somebody have similar situation or does struts have something in the framework using which the above requirement can be achieved.

Any ideas

Thanks

Re: How to do this