Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Simon Oldeboershuis, outermedia" <so...@outermedia.de> on 2000/12/07 18:01:07 UTC

Re: multipart requests and file uploads problems on the Apacheconnection

Hey Joe,

we did have some problems with the boundaries of IE5 as well. Did you
contribute your code to oreilly? They still support their library as far
as I know.

Anyways, would you be able to supply your solution to the list?

Thanks,
	simon