Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by michael <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 21:14:30 UTC

Create XSD Components via XMLBEANS

Hi,

I couldn't find the way to create schema components via xmlbeans... e.g
how i could make elements,types etc via xmlbeans?

All the classes / interfaces have get & is methods and none has set or
add methods ,so i'am wondering if there is a way to create new XSD
components via xmlbeans...

Are there any classes to support the schema component creation?

Generally, if there is a way let me know or tell me where i can
study!It's urgent!!

Thanks in Advance

Re: Create XSD Components via XMLBEANS

Posted by Michael Xenakis <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,i found out (finally) a lot of things about implementation of XSD
components,and now i need a specific help
I want to construct a new type ,so i tried to use the SchemaTypeImpl class
but the constructor of the class is private so i can't instantiate in order
to use it for new type creation,and i remembered that this is occuring when
the class's developer doesn't want to let the class be extented (thats why
the writer sets the class to final) but i can't find out how is it possible
for me to construct a SchemaType since the constructor is private,possibly
there is another class to make a new type,but i couldn't find the way yet.

(the package to import and see what am i asking for is
org.apache.xmlbeans.imp.schema.* )

(ha, i would like to mention that attribute implementations and global
element implementation work fine .... that's irrelevant to the question but
i state this in order to encourage someone who's trying grasp this chaos too
:) )

So,i am asking for your help once again!

Thanks in Advance

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/sourceAndBinaries/index.html#XMLBeans+Source

Posted by michael <mi...@gmail.com>.