Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "J.Pablo M" <mu...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/29 23:08:22 UTC

.........parsers.IntegratedParserConfiguration not found

Hi.

I'm building my project with ANT  1.6.0 under  linux Red Hat 9.0  and jdk
1.4.2.
In the build.xml file I have some few targets that implement  javac, jar...
and other tasks...

on of the targets is:
.
..
<target name="run"  depends = "clean,all" description="executes a test
file">
        <java classname="${test.file}">
            <classpath refid="proyect.classpath"/>
        </java>
    </target>
.
..
this target  executes a test file after building the entire project.  but
when  I do:

>ant run

I have this:

[java] org.apache.xerces.util.ObjectFactory$ConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xerces.parsers.IntegratedParserConfiguration not found

I also sucessfully build and run the test file (Test.java)   using the
'javac'  and 'java' line  commands (not using ANT). Of course setting the
classpath and everithing else.

Does anyone know what is the problem  here ???

Pablo Vidal

Ant task SYNC - FILTER support ?

Posted by frot <fr...@nederlandsevereniging.at>.
Hi,

Any interest of expanding the sync functionality with the common copy task feature of filtering keywords ??

Any voluntiers ?

Tx, Fred