Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Will Gwaltney <Wi...@sas.com> on 2005/06/06 21:41:52 UTC

Adding to the beginning of the Surefire classpath?

Hi all,

  Is there any way at present to add classes and/or jars to the *beginning* of the classpath that goes to Surefire?  I need to do this so that when the junit tests are run, they find the classes that Cobertura (coverage analysis tool) has instrumented first.  I've got some ideas, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if others have already come up with a solution.

Will

Will Gwaltney
SAS Institute
Will.Gwaltney@sas.com
919-531-9025
"mathematics is not just a cultural activity that we ourselves have created, but it has a life of its own" - Roger Penrose