Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/09/13 04:18:42 UTC

jena-3.0.0-rc1 tag should be renamed

The latest tag is still called jena-3.0.0-rc1 in git - I guess we
forgot to rename this to jena-3.0.0 after the release to no longer be
an RC.

Would someone with The Powers (tm) be able to fix..?

Thanks!

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: jena-3.0.0-rc1 tag should be renamed

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
> The latest tag is still called jena-3.0.0-rc1 in git - I guess we
> forgot to rename this to jena-3.0.0 after the release to no longer be
> an RC.
>
> Would someone with The Powers (tm) be able to fix..?
>
> Thanks!

It was done.  I simply had not pushed it, forgetting tags need an
explicit push.

We have tended to keep the RC tags around. They correspond to votes.  i
don't mind either way.

	Andy