Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/20 17:04:08 UTC

Avoiding confirmation when shutdown ActiveMQ ?

When I shutdown ActiveMQ under Windows by hitting ctrl-C in the
CommandPrompt-Terminal-Window
then ActiveMQ prompts me always:

Terminate Batch Job (Y/N)?

I always have to enter "Y" and hit RETURN.

Can I avoid this prompt somehow and shutdown immediately?

Ben

Re: Avoiding confirmation when shutdown ActiveMQ ?

Posted by cobrien <cl...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Ben,
This link below discusses your question in depth.

http://superuser.com/questions/35698/how-to-supress-terminate-batch-job-y-n-confirmation