Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Thomas FRANC <tf...@cogitis.fr> on 2019/09/20 09:01:39 UTC

Issue with connection within a connection group

Hi,

I have an issue with my Apache Guacamole configuration and I hope someone will be able to help me. The users are authenticated with an Active directory and the connections are created with a mysql database on the Guacamole server.

I've added users, users groups, connections. All of it works but my issue is about connections groups. When I create a connections group, I can see it and the different users too but when I create a connection within this group, I can't see it anymore, even with the admin user or the user who has created the connection. I know the connection exists because I see it on the mysql database and the permission settings seem to be fine.

The Guacamole version is 1.0.0.

Does someone has already faced this issue ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Thomas FRANC
COGITIS | Gestion des Infrastructures
Direction Mutualisation et Services Numériques
153 av. du Pr. Jean-Louis Viala 34090 Montpellier

T : 04 67 16 18 21
E : tfranc@cogitis.fr

W : [ http://www.cogitis.fr/ | www.cogitis.fr ]

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/939187/ ] [ https://twitter.com/COGITIS ] [ http://www.scoop.it/u/hugues-martin ] [ http://www.dailymotion.com/cogitis ]

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la divulgation est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite en l'absence d'autorisation explicite de l'émetteur.
Dans l'hypothèse où vous auriez reçu par erreur ce message, merci de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de détruire toute copie.

Re: Issue with connection within a connection group

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:01 AM Thomas FRANC <tf...@cogitis.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an issue with my Apache Guacamole configuration and I hope someone
> will be able to help me. The users are authenticated with an Active
> directory and the connections are created with a mysql database on the
> Guacamole server.
>
> I've added users, users groups, connections. All of it works but my issue
> is about connections groups. When I create a connections group, I can see
> it and the different users too but when I create a connection within this
> group, I can't see it anymore, even with the admin user or the user who has
> created the connection. I know the connection exists because I see it on
> the mysql database and the permission settings seem to be fine.
>
> The Guacamole version is 1.0.0.
>
> Does someone has already faced this issue ?

It's possible you're hitting this issue:

But hard to say.  Are there any errors in catalina.out (or wherever Tomcat
logs its errors) that indicate something going on?

-NIck