Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yves Sy <yv...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 17:51:55 UTC

Tomcat 5.0.28 problem

Hi,

I have a tomcat server deployed and I've been seeing these in the logs...

Exception during post-request cleanup.

     Session id: A00B58FF385DDE4F84C69716697D7C18
 Client address: 81.63.105.224

Exceptions:

org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)

The server is fine and is still running but seeing something like that
does not look right.

Anybody know what it means?

Br
-Yves-
--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work station...