Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Deqing Li <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 07:15:49 UTC

Re: [PLAN] The plan of the next release (4.1.1 or 4.2.0)

Hi all,

I want to add a special type tree diagram, with each node is a line chart.
I feel confused about how to implement this.
I know I should draw the tree first, but when to draw the special node? Do
you have any good ideas, please share with me.

Best wishes,
Deqing

Posted by Deqing Li <an...@gmail.com>.
[image: specialTree.png]