Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dspinosa <ds...@cisco.com> on 2007/11/05 21:10:15 UTC

On using servicemix-http consumer & provider for non-WSDL traffic

Hi,

I would like to pass non-Web Services HTTP communications through ServiceMix
using the servicemix-http component.  The communications are VXML (Voice
XML) and are normally accessed via standard HTTP calls.

Architecture:

VXML Broswer  <----> servicemix-http/consumer  <-NMR->
servicemix-http/provider  <---->  http://some.vxml.server/req?params...

Is this possible to do with the current servicemix-http component?  I have
tried to configure this according to my understanding of the documentation
at http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http.html , but I am not sure why
it is failing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Dan

Re: On using servicemix-http consumer & provider for non-WSDL traffic

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Unless I am mistaken, HttpConsumerMarshaler/HttpProviderMarshaler are
new features for the upcoming 3.2 release.  We have started the release
process, so you should see an 'official' release soon.

Gert

Posted by MrRothstein <mr...@gmail.com>.