Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Martin Alejandro Villalobos <ma...@globant.com> on 2007/11/27 18:26:22 UTC

Wrong behavior of notifactions

Hi,
I have a list of notifiers in my project. When the
<alwaysSend>false</alwaysSend> ,Continuum send emails to the notifiers
in each status change, sending in success/error/warning in the right way.
However, if I set <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend>, continuum send a email
in each build, but in a wrong way, sending for all events
(success,/error/warning).
I want send a notification always, don't care the status's change but
only in the selected events, in error, for example.

Thanks .

Martin.