Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Klaasmeyer, Corey M" <Kl...@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM> on 2004/03/04 20:34:23 UTC

All test:single Runs Successful, but test:test Errors, and Native Plugin Questions...

The test:test Goal

When I run the test:single goal for all my tests, they pass, but when I run
my test:test they have errors. Also, I don't seem able to get any detailed
information about the errors. How can I get more detail? Any guesses as to
why this might be happening, or where I should explore?

Native Plugin

After reading the native plugin's jelly script's native:install goal:

  <ant:property name="libdir__"
     value="${maven.repo.local}/${pom.artifactDirectory}/so"/>
  <ant:mkdir dir="${libdir__}"/>
  <ant:copy file="${maven.build.dir}/native/lib${pom.artifactId}-
     ${pom.currentVersion}.so" tofile="${libdir__}/lib${pom.artifactId}-
     ${pom.currentVersion}.so" overwrite="true"/>

It looks like the plugin puts the shared library in the ${artifactId}/so
directory which lead me to believe that Maven might do something clever like
put the library "so" directory on the java.library.path. Is this implemented
or planned?

I also wonder why it's named "so" instead of something consistent with your
<type>s naming scheme, e.g. sos, or libs or the like?

Corey