Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by co...@imap.cc on 2010/10/01 10:09:24 UTC

Error Code 0

I have an XP box that I have installed Apache 2.2 recently. I have
installed mina FTPServer as a win service. The problem that Ihave is a
few....

First, the documentation for everything is not that easy for me to
decipher. Why? Because there is not that much available for the mina
FTP.

Secondly, the instructions leave out the basics. Installation was not as
simple since it took time to figure out that

Apache FtpServer can be installed as a Windows service using the
following command: <install dir>bin\service install

ment that I need to go to the directory I wanted and then run this
command.  I hope the people writing the instruction would give detail
instructions.

Aside from this, after I installed the FTP I tried to start the service
and receive error code 0

I have been searching on this site and using engines, and yet to no
avail.

Is there a site where they have more useful instructions how to config
the server and have an explaination w/ fix for this code?

Sorry for ranting, but speding the last week trying to install and then
removing with no luck has been diheartening.

Thank you for your help.

Re: Error Code 0

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Were you able to start the server from the command line by running the
ftpd.bat in the bin folder? If that works, but not through Windows service,
I would check the log file located in the
[install_dir]\res\log\jakarta_service_[date].log.

Hope this helps.