Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Sjur Moshagen <sj...@mac.com> on 2005/06/23 15:01:33 UTC

One more Forrest site

Hello,

Our project documentation, based on Forrest, went public yesterday:

Address: http://www.divvun.no/

Another site partially using Forrest also opened yesterday:

Address: http://www.risten.no/

(this last one has background documentation in Forrest, the main page
is made with eXist+Cocoon)

Regards,
Sjur

Re: One more Forrest example site

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> Rasik Pandey wrote:
>
> > DisCountDracula <http://www.discountdracula.com> -- Website containing
> > Bargains / Deals on various products and services
>
> Added.

You added it to source, but don't forget that it needs to be
generated and published too. See etc/publishing_our_site.txt
using forrestbot.

I just now did it. Although i made a mistake and deployed
something else that was not yet ready, so i had to do it
again.

David

Re: One more Forrest example site

Posted by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com>.
> Posts on the user list are fine. One of the devs will get around to it
> eventually :-)

:)

> > DisCountDracula <http://www.discountdracula.com> -- Website containing
> > Bargains / Deals on various products and services
>
> Added.

Thanks.

Rus
www.discountdracula.com <http://www.discountdracula.com>
"Your Bargain BloodSucka:
Suckin' the Best Deals Outta the Web"

Re: One more Forrest example site

Posted by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org>.

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net

One more Forrest example site

Re: One more Forrest site

Posted by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

using sub-tabs (Was: One more Forrest site)

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>
> > Address: http://www.divvun.no/
>
> Looks good. Especially since you seem to have uncovered some lost
> knowledge about creating subtabs the right way.
>
> Would you mind posting your site.xml and tabs.xml for studying here?

I found that getting sub-tabs on the default (home) tab
was easier than on the other named tabs.

The interaction between tabs.xml and site.xml (and especially sub-tabs)
is complex. I started recording some tips here. Can someone verify and
add more?
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#tab-site

-David

Re: One more Forrest site

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: One more Forrest site

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I forgot the crucial last sentence:
>
> Whoever has the power is welcome to add the site(s) to the list of
> example sites:-)

Done.

-David

Re: One more Forrest site