Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien SACARD <se...@kelkoo.com> on 2002/07/09 17:06:33 UTC

[broken link] while running org.apache.cocoon.Main

Hi,

I successfully installed cocoon under tomcat, and run it also in command
line through an Ant task. But now I'm trying to run it through a simple
shell script, I'm getting :

DEBUG   10262   [        ] (): Set the URI Prefix (OLD=, NEW=)
DEBUG   10262   [        ] (): Reset context to
file:/opt/backoffice/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/
WARN    10262   [        ] ():   [broken link]--> static/index800.html
INFO    10262   [        ] ():   Memory used: 6485024
INFO    10262   [        ] ():   Processed, Translated & Left: 0, 0, 0

What is exactly a broken link? When I look into  the Main.java source, I
understand it's an URI cocoon can't figure out, but I don't understand
if it's a context definition problem (which is obviously not because of
the "Reset context" line in the trace), or another problem.
My cocoon installation is a full version (sample, doc, etc ...) , so I
expected at least to access the documentation files, but I get the same
error.
I think all the classpath and all the parameters are set properly, so
I'm wondering what I missed... Any idea or direction to look at ?

Here is my script :
# define the working directory
CONTEXT=/opt/backoffice/tomcat/webapps/cocoon

# define the classpath
CLASSPATH=""
for i in /opt/backoffice/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/*.jar; do
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$i;done;
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes

CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/javalib/xml/xalan.jar
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/javalib/xml/xerces.jar
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/javalib/xml/xml-apis.jar

CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/static/resources

CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/usr/java/jdk/lib/tools.jar
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/backoffice/tomcat/lib/servlet.jar

/usr/java/jdk/bin/java -classpath $CLASSPATH org.apache.cocoon.Main
-c$CONTEXT -uDEBUG
-C./WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf -d/opt/public/data/index/fr
-w/opt/backoffice/tmp/work -l/opt/backoffice/tmp/log/cocoon.log $@

Thanks for your help !