Posted to user@ant.apache.org by at...@bankone.com on 2002/08/06 20:19:34 UTC

A novice question

Hello all,

I am a novice with Ant, so this might be a very basic question.  Can anyone
tell me how to use a class i.e. to call a class in any of ant's task.  The
task that I am using is rmic and I want to call WSAD (Websphere Application
Developer's) rmic classes so I can generate stubs on my ejbs the same way
WSAD does it.

I will really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Atit.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.