Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 17:07:32 UTC

CleanUp Process for Increased root filesystem on CloudStack XenServer 6.2 Host:

Hi All,

Please help me on proper way to clean up of increased root file system on
XenServer Hosts.

I have a file *vmops.log* in "/var/log/cloud" which is consuming more
size.Is it safe to clean up this file and how can I do clean up this file.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions on CleanUp process.

Thanks,
Anil.

Re: CleanUp Process for Increased root filesystem on CloudStack XenServer 6.2 Host:

Posted by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cruz,

Thank you for reply.

Will it be safe to remove (# rm /var/log/cloud/vmops.log) and it won't
create any issues in future, right?

Thanks,
Anil.

Posted by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.