Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/14 12:43:58 UTC

INVALID LOGIN UBUNTU

HELLO

I am first testing on vm and had setup everything as described here

https://gist.github.com/jeffersonmartin/8236574/8b36ce844ad46d67ca7102b4b65df51957d7f460

I have setuped with same guacamole version each and everything same in
above post

*The static IP of my setup is 192.168.83.133*

But when i login it says INVALID LOGIN

this is my guacamole.properties
# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy (guacamole-server)
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port: 4822

# Location to read extra .jar's from
lib-directory: /var/lib/guacamole/classpath
# Authentication Method
auth-provider:
net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.basic.BasicFileAuthenticationProvider
basic-user-mapping: /etc/guacamole/user-mapping.xml

this is my user-mapping.xml
<user-mapping>
<authorize username="WEBUSERNAME" password="WEBPASSWORD">
<protocol>rdp</protocol>
<param name="hostname">192.168.83.133</param>
<param name="port">3389</param>
<param name="username">RDPUSER</param>
<param name="password">RDPPASS</param>
</authorize>
</user-mapping>

*INVALID LOGIN*

Thanks

Re: INVALID LOGIN UBUNTU

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Thanks for reply.I am new to linux and i visited your links provided.But i
am unable to understand them.
Is there any guide like which i sent https://gist.github.com/
jeffersonmartin/8236574/8b36ce844ad46d67ca7102b4b65df51957d7f460

for new version step by step

Re: INVALID LOGIN UBUNTU

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.