Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 18624049226 <18...@163.com> on 2020/11/04 09:34:50 UTC

[ignite 2.9.0] thin clients cannot access the Ignite Service deployed through UriDeploymentSpi( java.lang.ClassNotFoundException)

Hi community,

The operation steps are as follows:

1.use ignite.sh  example-deploy.xml start a server node

2.Put the service jar package in the /home/test/deploy directory

3.Deploy services using DeployClient

4.If you use ThickClientTest and ThinClientTest to access the service
respectively, you will find that the ThickClientTest access is
successful, but the ThinClientTest access is abnormal. The error is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.

See ticket below for details:

Re: [ignite 2.9.0] thin clients cannot access the Ignite Service deployed through UriDeploymentSpi( java.lang.ClassNotFoundException)

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks for the report, I will try to fix it shortly.