Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pezhman Lali <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/18 14:09:09 UTC

two required_scores deffinition

hi
how Can I  use two treshold in spamassassin, for
example:
0-5 tagged messages, 5-15 delete message.
my system was made by p3scan+spamassassin for incoming
and proxsmtpd + spamassassin for outgoing.
help me
best
Pezhman

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: two required_scores deffinition

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Pezhman Lali wrote:

> how Can I  use two treshold in spamassassin, for
> example:
> 0-5 tagged messages, 5-15 delete message.

In SA alone you can't. SA just scores, something else has to take
action based on the score.

> my system was made by p3scan+spamassassin for incoming
> and proxsmtpd + spamassassin for outgoing.

Take a look at p3scan, it may have options for checking the message
after SA has processed it and discarding high-scoring messages. Same
for proxysmtpd.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org