Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anthony J Webster <aw...@tentelemed.com> on 2007/09/14 11:01:07 UTC

Centering ModalWindow during scroll?

Hi,

Is there a way to center a ModalWindow so that when a user scrolls the site with the navigator scrollbar, the ModalWindow stays centered while the site behind scrolls?

Thanks

Anthony

Re: Centering ModalWindow during scroll?

Posted by Anthony J Webster <aw...@tentelemed.com>.
Ok well I think I'm going to abandon this for the meantime and just use an
indicator and a modal semi-transparent overlay over the site. I don't really
have the time to learn cross-browser javascript!

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, currently there is not.