Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Jim McLaughlin <me...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/23 18:52:36 UTC

XMLBeans 1.02 zip release

Does the XMLBeans 1.02 release scomp utility/code support anyType to provide for generating/reading the example below:

<MyAnyValue xsi:type="xsd:float">2.34567E+23</MyAnyValue>

where MyAnyValue is an element of a comlexType "defaulted" to anyType in an XSD document?

Is there an example of setting the xsi:type= ... portion of the string above (aka the xsi:type attribute)

It looks like it should be available from the Factory class in the type=X class() via the XmlOptions or from the SchemaType parameter?
If not, is it in another release (1.03)/CVS?

Re: XMLBeans 1.02 zip release

Re: XMLBeans 1.02 zip release